Hey Classmates.......Once again, I'm sorry for all the confusion. It's part of learning as you go. When I started the invite emails there were some things I didn't know.
First....that the email would have my name on it instead of the website, Ada High Cougars, etc., and that every email would look the same. (I sent it to myself at one of my other email addresses.)
Second....that I would have to send one for every page and we have four....they are separate from one another.
Third....that contributors are automatically viewers....so I didn't need to send two emails, at least to some of you. But, once I made the blogs private yesterday, if you didn't sign up as a contributor you wouldn't be able to view any of them either.
Fourth.....I didn't make sure you understood that one email says "view" and the other says "contribute".
If you still have the invite emails, look at them and respond to the ones that say "contribute" only.
Don't worry about it if you've already deleted, responded to the wrong one, or anything else. I will be able to tell from the listings on the site and advise you if it needs to be changed.
If your database information has changed, click on new post at the top of the page and make a post to list the changes. I'll have to change the database myself.
Hugs with Hopes of Forgiveness and Patience,
Marilynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is a test, this is a test, etc. By cracky, I think this old mind has finally got it!!!
Thanks Marilyn for all the hard work. This is great!!
Love to all, Zuda
Marilyn,
This blog is really taking shape. We are in your debt for devoting so much time and energy to our cause. Go, Cougars!
John
Post a Comment